This high exposure mixed use commercial property has 3 retail shops and a 6 room boarding house. The majority of tenants are long term and there is a wait list for the boarding house. There is the opportunity to renovate to add value and increase your return.
Salt Ash is an easy 10-minute drive to Stockton Beach and Newcastle International Airport, Newcastle CBD is 30 minutes, or 30 minutes to the popular tourist mecca of Nelson Bay and its 22 beaches.
Stockton Beach is 32 km (20 miles) long and stretches from Stockton, to Anna Bay. Stockton Beach is renown for fishing, 4Wdriving, quad biking, and riding camels over the picturesque sand dunes.
Key features include
• Net rent $130,070 per annum
• 3 commercial shops and Boarding House (6 rooms)
• Land size 1357 sqm
• Council approvals in place
• Main road location with high level of passing traffic
• Off street parking for 10 cars
• All tenants long term.
• Waiting list for boarding house accommodation
• Potential to expand/renovate and increase your returns
• Property known as Lot 11 DP 1229444 in Local Government Council Area of Port Stephens
• Zones RU2 Rural Landscape
The property is located within the secondary management zone of the PFAS contamination issue impacting parts of Salt Ash. There is a guarantee of free town water to November 2023. Please call Daniel Connolly on 0427 382 043 or email on [email protected]