Opportunities don’t come along often offering a versatile freehold property offering potential with an affordable entry point.
Comelli Commercial are pleased to bring this unique property to market, and the method of sale will be by Expressions Of Interest (EOI). With a flexible vendor we encourage you to put forward your expression prior to the closing date of 14 May 2021.
For the last 50 years, business owners have made their mark on this iconic site. The current owner has been selling office furniture and antiques from this site for over 12 years and will vacate the premises as part of the terms and conditions of the sale.
The property is located on a main thoroughfare and has excellent exposure to traffic travelling to and from the CBD. It is positioned adjacent to a lush parkland with mature trees and birdlife.
The zoning being medium density allows for approximately 360m2 of floor area on the property, and with the generous height restriction of 13m, should enable any proposed development flexibility to utilize the allowable floor space.
If redevelopment isn’t your preference, the existing building provides a great starting point for a transformation into its next life. This property is centrally located with all of the amenities close by, including;
• 300m from Coniston train station
• 1.5km to Mount St Thomas Public School
• 2.7km to Figtree Grove shopping centre
• 2km to Wollongong CBD
• There is a choice of five each Primary Schools, High Schools & Day Care Centres within a 1.5km straight line radius.
• Council Rates $4,050.25 per annum
• Water Rates $600 per annum (approx)
• Land Size - 481.4m2
• Floor Space Ratio (FSR) - 0.75:1
• Building Height Restriction - 13m
• Zone R3 Medium Density Residential
Due to Covid compliance there will be restrictions on the number of people allowed to be inside the building at the one time.
Objectives of zone
• To provide for the housing needs of the community within a medium density residential environment.
• To provide a variety of housing types within a medium density residential environment.
• To enable other land uses that provide facilities or services to meet the day to day needs of residents.
3 Permitted with consent
Attached dwellings; Backpackers’ accommodation; Bed and breakfast accommodation; Boarding houses; Centre-based child care facilities; Community facilities; Dual occupancies; Dwelling houses; Exhibition homes; Exhibition villages; Group homes; Home-based child care; Hostels; Information and education facilities; Multi dwelling housing; Neighbourhood shops; Oyster aquaculture; Places of public worship; Recreation areas; Recreation facilities (indoor); Recreation facilities (outdoor); Residential flat buildings; Respite day care centres; Roads; Semi-detached dwellings; Seniors housing; Serviced apartments; Shop top housing; Signage; Tank-based aquaculture; Veterinary hospitals