Mind and Body Wellness is an industry that is experiencing huge growth. Pilates Collective has the monopoly in Thirroul, a beautiful suburb 20 minutes north of Wollongong and 40 minutes south of Sydney. Thirroul has the best that Wollongong has to offer being the point where our glorious beaches meet our expressive mountains.
This is your opportunity to capitalise on the great work of the current owner and expand to your heart’s content. The studio is completely set up with:
• 10 Align Pilates Reformers
• Jumpboards and sitting boxes for each reformer
• Yoga mats, pilates balls, weighted pilates balls, hand weights, ankle weights and sliders
• Studio has been fitted with Harlequin Ballet Barre
• Studio has been fitted out as a mat based and a reformer based studio
• Solid team in place
The business was established in 2018 and life has taken the current owner to WA and managing the studio from afar is challenging. With little offerings in the northern suburbs of Wollongong, the scope to increase the fitness schedule and membership base is exponential.
The business is positioned in a small professional office/medical complex next to exceptional retailers, cafes, restaurants, hairdressers, beauticians, bakery, newsagency, hotel and meters from bus stop and train station. Local schools are close by and the area is filled with locals eating out, shopping and young families walking their dogs.
Key features include:
• Net owner under full management $35,000 per annum
• Excellent location
• Plenty of parking
• Well established brand
• Run under management
• Established social media pages
• Personalised app, CRM system and online booking system
• Air conditioning
• Surrounded by quality retailers, cafes and walk by traffic
• Loyal clients
• Direct debit memberships
• Solid member base with plenty of room for growth
Please contact Christina on [email protected] or 0402811002 for further details on this successful business for sale.